Date: 9th & 10th Sept, 2023
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Live Workshop With Q&A
Who is this workshop for?
Know Your Instructor!
Founder of AkshayKalpa - Shashi Kumar
What You Will Learn During This Workshop?
- How to conduct market research to understand the challenges & opportunities in the agriculture sector.
- Identifying the gaps in the market where there is a need for innovative solutions.
- Developing innovative solutions to address the identified gaps.
How to test and iterate on your solutions until you have developed a Product Market Fit
- How to gauge buying patterns of your target market & understanding your competitors
- How to identify & understand current market trends.
- How to build an impactful marketing strategy
- What to do if you are short on funds for advertising and cannot raise funds?
- Upstream marketplace model
- Downstream ‘farm-to-fork’ supply chain model
- Precision agriculture
- Farm management software
- Sustainable agriculture
- Where & how to find early team members
- Identifying and assigning roles
- Ensure your vision is shared by everyone you hire
- Holding regular training activities that set the direction and culture
- Food based permits
- Applying online or offline
- How to Focus on providing a high-quality customer experience.
- How to build strong communications with customers.
- How to build relationships with your customers.
- How to use word-of-mouth marketing.
- How to collaborate with influencers or industry experts to promote your brand.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to understand
Our Instructor has been featured in
Register yourself & take the first step towards your entrepreneurial journey.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The workshop is happening online on 9th and 10th of Sept, from 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM.
No, we are not offering refund. We advice you to go through the workshop details thoroughly and then proceed with the payment.
In that case, please drop a message on our WhatsApp number 72503 56435 along with a screenshot of your payment and your name
The meeting link will be shared over mail and in WhatsApp group on the day of the workshop.
Yes, Once the workshop is over, we will share the recorded session with you.
The workshop will take place online on Zoho Meeting, the language of the workshop will be English.